Tuesday 17 October 2017

Review | My Little Box October 2017



So I've been a bit MIA the last couple of weeks. I recently started a new job, and well, I'm finding it very stressful. But I want to get back into blogging properly. So to kick things off, we've got my regular My Little Box review.

If you read last months review, you'll know I was not happy in the slightest. Whilst this months is still not amazing, or anywhere close to MLB's best, it is much better than September's box.

For October, MLB have teamed up with one of my favourite stores, Asos, Instead of the usual box, this months goodies came in a gorgeous canvas bag, that can be re-used to store make up, art supplies or anything your heart desires.






The two lifestyle products kind of go hand in hand this month. First up, a notebook to scribble shopping lists, ideas etc. There's also a few cute quotes hidden inside which is a nice touch.
The second is a little flick book full of ideas, quotes, or things to do, one for every day.
Although both these products are cute and will get used, they're also a little disappointing. The lifestyle products are something I've always raved about and recently I've felt a little let down.




Korean beauty brand, Pure Heals have delivered us a natural sheet mask to maximise the levels of moisture in your skin. Made from green tea and centalla asiatica extracts, the mask left my skin feeling super soft and energised after a long day at work. 
I would 100% recommend this product but unfortunately I can't find it on a UK site.




From MLB's own range comes another hand cream. I feel like almost every month, MLB throw in a hand or body cream, which is quite annoying. 
This particular one is filled with coconut oil, shea butter and cotton seed to help nourish, protect and soften your skin. My skin felt soft and moisture with just a small amount without that annoying icky-sticky after feel that some creams leave behind. 
Although the creams do get used each month, it has got to a point where I just expect to find one in each box. MLB, lay off the hand/ body creams for a few months!




This next came at the perfect time for me as my primer was running out. Aussie brand Nude By Nature, is cruelty free and all ingrediants are sourced from the environment. Their perfecting primer features vitamin C heavy fruit, the kakadu, meaning skin will get a little treat each time you use it.
Ethical and vegan? Yes please!




Asos have recently released their own range of cosmetics. All the products are affordable and have reciecved their fair share of hype. Although, I haven't been able to get my hands on anything yet, I'm very excited to see what they have to offer, whih was why I was very happy to see this liquid eyeliner in my box. The fine nib means precision, whilst the formula means the perfect pigmentation. It stayed put for a longday at work and didn't smudge. I think Asos may have created something incredible.




Whilst the lifestyle products were a bit of a let down, the beauty side of things made up for it, with four products instead of the usual three. And their all going to be used!

Much love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Watching Alex Centomo vlogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment