Sunday 22 October 2017

Autumn Walks.



I got a new camera last weekend and when I haven't been at work, I've been playing around with it.

I used to love photography. I still do.
For a few years now, I've mainly been playing with 80's film cameras, disposables, polaroid or just snapping on my phone. I kind of just stopped doing digital photography
I've got to get used to focusing, angles, ISO, and even editing  again. Here's a few of my favourite photos I've taken so far. I've edited them a little, but I honestly can't remember half the things I used to do on photoshop. Sigh.

I've still got a ton to go through and edit. I guess I'll post some more after, but until then...

Much love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Ariana Grande & John Legend- Beauty & The Beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment