Thursday 11 May 2017

Surf Sistas.


Two weeks ago I set out on a brave new adventure.
Travelling alone to Bali seemed like the scariest thing ever. And to be honest, it was. At 23, it's the biggest thing I have ever done.

I met up with the Surf Sistas crew at Denpasar airport, and had the most amazing ten days.
I've never laughed so much, or been filled with so much love and positivity.
Our days were filled with surfing, yoga and dancing. I met some of the most kindest and caring people, who looked after me and never failed to make me smile. And I know I'm going to be friends with them for a long time. But, maybe more importantly, I pushed myself out of my comfort zone. I set out on some mad adventure that my brain said I would never be able to do -I almost didn't. I did it though, and the world rewarded me with magic!

Good times. Good vibes.
Roll on the next surf adventure.
Team Single Ladies Forever!





Thank you for everything.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Griffin Stoller- Got You Too.

No comments:

Post a Comment