Monday 17 October 2016

We Need To Talk About... Margot Robbie




We need to talk about Margot Robbie.
I am ridiculously in love with her right now. A cool Aussie, chick who is hilarious and has excellent fashion sense. 
Margot's become pretty famous since her roles in Wolf of Wall Street, and Suicide Squad, but I'm here to talk about her style.
Boho, hippie, comfy and casual yet very girly. What's not to love?! In particular, I LOVE the black playsuit/ pink kimono out fit in the second set. 
Her outfits appear effortless yet she always looks incredible. Like the first photo of her at Brisbane airport, so simple and comfy but super stylish.


I think the whole world is getting major girl crush vibes right now.
Much Love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Kygo- Carry Me.


P.S- None of the photos are mine but I have edited them.
I have credited where I found each photo but am unsure as to who the original photographers are.
If you know, please contact me so I give credit where necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment