Saturday 23 July 2016

Peas In A Pod.


At the weekend my cousin/ best friend/ twin/ pea-in-a-pod came down with her boyfriend.
Jodie and Lewis live in Yorkshire so we only get to see each other once maybe twice a year if we're lucky. So when we do see each other we have to make the most of it. Fun skateboarding adventures, trips to cities, eating our body weight in the most unhealthiest foods we can find and laughing all the time.
My mum calls us peas in a pod because we look like each other, there's only a years age difference and we have a lot in common.
The photos above are from a disposable camera I had almost finished so we took the skateboards and went down the beach for breakfast on their first morning here.




The next day we went to Brighton. Lewis had never been before, so Jodie and I took him round the whole city.
The pavillions, the pier, exploring the lanes- you name it.
Jodie and I have a slight obsession with photobooths so naturally we found the some!
By the end of the day we were completely worn out but it was the best day so we didn't really care!#



Saturday was spent skateboarding and down the beach. Jodie got a little sunburnt. See above. I'm the super duper pale one!! Saturday evening we visited another cousin of ours, whilst Sunday we made waffles for breakfast and went paddleboarding and kayaking down at the Witterings (I do have some pictures of that but they're not very good)

Monday they drove home and I actually cried. She might be coming down in September with her family but at the moment nothings concrete.



This weekend was the best, most jam-packed few days I've had in a while!
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: With Confidence- Gravity.

No comments:

Post a Comment