Friday 29 January 2016

Love, Courtney...


It's been 20 years but everyone is still obsessed with the 90's. In particular the oozy effortless style that was grunge.
The of kids I see today trying to emulate that vintage, thrown together look amazes me. (Even if most of them weren't alive to experience grunge the first time around) And now, you can truly get the look with Love, Courtney by Nasty Gal.

Grunge Goddess Courtney Love, rummaged through her closet to find her favourite pieces. After recreating them and giving them a modern twist, she's created a romantic, rock and roll collection.
Gorgeous lingerie, baby doll dresses, fishnet tights and girly accessories make up the range. And, of course, Courtney's classic love of lace and silk don the garments.

I'm a big fan of Courtney's style and music so this collection is making my fashion dreams come true.

I know I'm a bit late in the game with this post, but I wasn't originally going to do it. I changed my mind this morning.
I've picked out my favourites from the collection above. I honestly wish my bank account would let me buy everything but unfortunately, that isn't the case.


Although some pieces have sold out, there are a few items left. So, snap them up quickly, turn up some amazing music, add a pair of killer heels and a leather jacket (faux of course!) and you've turned yourself into a rock and roll fairy tale.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Oasis- Hey Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment