Friday 19 December 2014

Review | My Little Box December 2014



We are now half way through December, which means CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS CHRISTMAS!!
And My Little Box have made sure we are ready for the fore coming celebrations this month, teaming up with Fleur de Force and Make My Lemonade...





First up in the box was an adorable little winter headband. This is thicker than normal headbands and is perfect for cold days when you still want to look cute.
I've been looking at these for a couple of winters now and have debated getting one of my own, but for some reason never gave in. Now I have a lovely little black and gold one. These will be perfect for me when I have to walk to work in the freezing cold for the early shifts I do!



The lifestyle goodies this month are to make sure your family and friends are to be getting some beautifully wrapped presents this year. With gift tags, ribbon and even some stickers, your pressies will definitely be the cutest under the tree this year!



The beauty bag was filled with some fabulous treats (as usual!)
If you read my October MLB review, you may  remember me raving about L'Occitane's Shea Butter hand cream. I wasn't surprised to find that I also loved this item from them as well!
I received a trail size (15ml) and the second I put it on, my skin felt silky and smooth.
It's designed to reduce lines and wrinkles, and offer an anti-ageing protection. It also boosts the skins firmness.
It is quite expensive, but I found that I only needed to use a tiny amount and I was good to go. So I can imagine a pot of 50ml would last you quite a long time!


The My Little Beauty product this month was a gorgeous red lipstick.
Now, being an incredibly pale redhead, I tend to to stay away from dark and bright lippy's as they just make me look like some kind of clown or a very ill person- I am neither of those. So when I opened this one I was slightly worried about the colour. However, I actually really like how this looks on me.
MLB has created a vibrant red colour with a hint of pink, in order to suit all, no matter what complexion or hair colour you have.
I'll probably be seen wearing this New Years...



Finally, we have Wild Cow body lotion from the genius's that are Cowshed.
Do I need to talk about Cowshed? Everyone knows them. Everyone loves them. And there's a reason...
Packed with natural ingredients, the Wild Cow body lotion leaves your skin feeling super soft.
This particular recipe features lemongrass, ginger and rosemary, all perfect for the cold winter months, meaning you'll set no matter what the weather throws at you.
I put some on a few hours ago and have been busy wrapping presents since and my hands still feel ridiculously smooth and soft.


Thanks My Little Box, I am prepared for the festive season now!

"Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling"
- Edna Ferber.

Much love.
Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr
Listening to: Well, watching, the Vicar of Dibley Xmas special.

No comments:

Post a Comment