Friday 27 June 2014

One Direction & Depop


I haven't in almost a month. Woopss.
In my denfense I've been very busy. I recently got new managers at my job and I've been working alot. It's abit overwhelming. But they're lovely people and so far I'm enjoying working for them.

A couple of weeks ago I travelled up to London for One Direction's "Where We Are" tour at Wembley Stadium.
I've never been too a show that big before. To put it nicely I kind of wish I never went. 5 Seconds of Summer were AMAZING. As per usual. Although, the crowd the seemed to scream alot for them though only seemed to know "She Looks So Perfect"...
Still, I had a lot of fun dancing and singing along and they put on a very energetic performance. And I'm very much looking forward to recieving their first album in the mail soon.

I'm going to get absolutely slaughtered for this, but I didn't enjoy One Direction much.
I've seen live twice before this, and both times I've had alot of fun. However, they decided to put a load of slow(er) songs right in the middle of sets -like a massive chunk of slow songs- not just one or two.
Majority of the band didn't seem like they wanted to be there, or maybe just weren't grateful enough, maybe they're tired and overworked, I don't know. But at one point two members left the stage for a toilet break. That I found personally very rude.

Don't get me wrong. I still enjoyed myself. I just think I expected more for the amount the tickets cost.



Anyway, enough negativity. I recently made a depop account. Which if you don't know, Depop is a fun app for buying and selling items (mainly used  for clothes and jewellery but I have seen people selling CDs/DVDs)
I'm trying to sell quite a few things to make some money for travelling and also because I either don't wear them or haven't worn them in an extremely long time. And I need to make space in wardrobe  because it's literally filled up.

It's super easy to use and I will love you forever if you go have a look. I'll be putting more items up over time as well. 
I'm selling things pretty cheaply so if you'd like to have a look either the link just under the above photo or my username is @emmalou93



I apologise for half of this post being negative but I'm on holiday in a couple of days so next week I'll hopefully have a fun blog post for you all

No comments:

Post a Comment