Wednesday 1 January 2014

A Year In Instagram Pictures | Part 2



Pretty much everyday in July and August were spent down the beach either sunbathing, skating or swimming. I spent time with people I hadn't seen in years and tricked half my family into thinking I'd got a tattoo. Tristan from the Vamps tweeted a photo I'd taken of them on TV(see here and also my original tweet) I also brought myself an early birthday present in the form of a polaroid camera, which I've since discovered is my one true love.




Alot happened for me in September. I turned 20! I visited Paris for the first time, I went up the Eiffel Tower, took a ton of polaroids, and of course Disneyland was a must whilst we were there. I also went to the Harry Potter Studio Tour which was absolutely amazing. I went to one of four special ten year anniversary shows that Mcfly did at the Royal Albert Hall. That night I finally got to see Busted (well 2/3) live and cried way too much due to happiness. The 1975 finally released an album and they remembered me and my friend from about 3 years ago.

October consisted of seeing Lawson, Tyler Hilton and discovering a love for Paighton. I received my first ever GlossyBox, created a mini pumpkin patch for the Halloween display at work. And of course, it wouldn't of been October without me making a Jack Skellington inspired pumpkin for Halloween.



November was the month I got to see the beautiful Jessie J live and I got tickets to see MCBUSTED!!! (Biiiig deal for the ten year old inside of me) My friend introduced me to American Horror Story and I fell in love with Evan Peters. My brother and I visited York to see family, and the photo that sums up my cousin and I's relationship so perfectly was taken.

In December, I got to go to Clothes Show Live, where I spent a ton, saw lots of lovely people and just overall had a great weekend with my mum. I finally got to see the lovely Haim sisters. And I dressed up as little elf for work on Christmas Eve. Christmas was lovely and I ended up decorating my brothers tree with polaroids taken over the day.


In all, 2013 was pretty damn good.
I'm definitely ready for 2014 though.
Let's make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment