Saturday 14 December 2013

Clothes Show Live Haul.


Last weekend me and my mum took a little trip up to Birmingham to see Haim and then for the clothes show live!!
I've been wanting to go for a few years now and this year I was finally able to go.
I got to see Stooshe, Scott Innes (who I will do a blog post about soon) Tom Evans, Proudlock and Jamie from made In Chelsea, Henry Holland and the models from Britain and Ireland's next top model, along with others. I had a great day out and naturally I spent a TON -see above picture.

I thought it might be a fun idea to show you guys what I brought, basically a little haul. I've never really done this before, so I apologise if I completely screw this up!


The first thing I brought was this little Helen E goodie bag. The lady that served us was incredibly friendly and lovely and showed lots of different products and how to use them properly. I've personally never heard of Helen E before, however I really liked how lovely and natural looking their products looked on my skin.

The goodie bag consists of 1 foundation, 1 blusher, 1 eyeshadow, 1 eyeliner, 1 lip liner, 1 lipgloss plus brush, sponge and a cute little make up bag. This little set was only available at the show but you can buy all these products on their website.



Barry M is obviously very well known, and is actually one of my favourites for make up and nail varnish. So when I saw they had a stand at the show, I practically ran right over. 
I was really happy to find had this adaorable little set for sale. It came with 5 different nail varnishes, 1 lipgloss, 2 eyeshadows, 1 mascara and 3 eye crayons. All of which came in a cute little make up/mini handbag. Which I've just realised I've forgotten to take a picture of -sorry!!

Again, this goodie bag was only available for the show, but you can buy all the products online.



This adorable little Minnie and Mickey jumper was probably my favourite buy of the day. It's from a shop called MAx C London. I think it's a really cute and lovely and feels incredibly soft. I've already worn it a ton!

I've just had a little snoop around their website and sadly it doesn't look like it's available but I'm sure you could find something similar on ebay or other shops.


This is another favourite of mine -the super cute "things a giraffe can't do" t-shirt.
I basically just thought this was absolutely adorable and I couldn't leave without it. 


This obviously isn't all of what I brought, but my mum also brought some things and I also got some christmas pressies and I can't show them on here. But these are some of my favourites. 
This was my first haul kind of blog so if you could give me any tips or advice that would be lovely!


P.S- I've had this song on repeat whilst making this blog purely because Luke's voice is so utterly perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment