Tuesday 3 December 2013

3 Days In York.



This weekend my brother an I took a trip up to Yorkshire to see our cousins.
We spent 2 days in York and a day in Wakefield.
The weekend was spent finding cute boutiques and gift shops and taking Polaroids
We did a ton of christmas shopping -I'm nearly done now! And of course our diet was back to it's finest (See bottom picture)

I haven't seen my cousin Jodie in about 18 months now, since our little trip to Cornwall last summer. She started uni in September and can't even begin to describe how much I've missed this past year.
She's lives 6 hours away and she's my best friend. So it was lovely being able to spend even a tiny bit of time with her.
Hopefully 2014 will include more adventures with her.



This photo pretty much sums up mine and Jodie relationship.


No comments:

Post a Comment