Saturday 19 October 2013

Changing....

So I'm getting pretty bad at this whole blogging regularly again. I actually really want to write about things on here and this week a thought came into head... I love music, and I enjoy blogging. So why not blog about undiscovered artists, or thoughts on new albums and songs. Maybe not 100% about music (I'll still blog about other things) but why not?
I'm constantly finding out about new artists and I if they're good then I just want to tell everyone about them and I figured this could be a good place to do that.
In the past I've already done it a little (5SOS, Common Ground, Haim etc.) but I've decided I'm going to make it a more regular thing.
I'm currently working on my first of these posts. I have to do a little bit of research on one of the artists but I'm hoping it will be up tomorrow.

So what do you guys think? 
Do you think this could be a good idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment