Sunday 19 August 2012

Liebster Blog Award


So a couple of days ago I got a nomination from the lovely Josie/Viv (not sure which she would prefer me to call her) for the Liebster Blog Awards. 
I've never actually heard of these awards before but since I never get nominated for anything, it's pretty exciting.

"The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, nicest, kindest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome."

Rules are:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you have tagged.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the award (social networks accepted)


So 11 facts about myself.
1. I am 19 in two weeks time.
2. I have never dyed my hair.
3. I basically live off cereal and fruit.
4. I read. Alot.
5. Acoustic music is my favourite.
6. I live a ten minute walk from the beach and I wouldn't change it for the world.
7. H&M is my favourite store.
8. I've been best friends with the same girl since I was 5.
9. I have a huge obsession with the Olsen twins.
10. I wish I knew how skateboard properly.
11. I hate the fact my cousin lives so far away.

And here are the questions Josie gave me.
1. What/who inspired you to start blogging?
Blogs such Nadia Esra's, Shelley Mulshine and Rumi Neely's. I really love the way they all blog. plus I love writing. I know I'm not very good at it but I do enjoy it. And I like sharing things with people.

2. What are your 3 favourite beauty products?
Uhhh, this is probably the worst question for me since I don't really have any beauty regime. But I guess dry shampoo and I really like Mane and Tail Shampoo and conditioner since it does wonders for my hair.

3. Who is your style crush?
People like Gillian Zinser, Rumi Neely, Nadia Esra, Cailin Russo and Whitney Port. I have so many because my personal style is so varied.

4. Where is your favourite place to shop?
I just answered this in the facts haha but H&M. And I love ASOS and urban outfitters. And love finding random little hippy style boutique shops wherever I am.

5. What item of clothing is your favourite that you own?
I recently brought this lovely white cape dress from ASOS. It's kind of vintage-y style. Very hippy-esque. 
That's my favourite item right now.

6. What is your one big achievement you would like to achieve in your life?
I want to travel. I've said that a thousand times in the past year alone. But that's exactly what I want to do. I want see Bali and Australia and India and Africa. I want see different cultures for myself and discover new things. I want to meet new people and find new inspirations. I want to see the world for myself.

7. Where in the world would you love to visit?
See above question.

8. Do you have any pets?
Not anymore. all of our rabbits died. But I want fish.

9. What star sign are you?
Virgo.

10. What is your favourite film?
Lords of Dogtown, Almost Famous and Into the Wild. I also love the documentary films Stacy Peralta has put out; Dogtown and Z-boys, RIding Giants.

11. What is your middle name?
Louise.

I nominate:
Angela (Favourite person ever btw)
I everyone else I follow has way over 200 followers. 

And my questions are.
1. What blogs/who inspired you to start blogging?
2. What are your favourite songs to listen too when you need cheering up?
3. What is your ambition in life?
4. Who/what inspires your personal style?
5. Where in the world would you like to visit most?
6. How would you describe your personal style?
7. Favourite movies and TV shows?
8. Where are you from?
9. If you could meet anyone dead or alive who would it be and why?
10. What is your favourite item of clothing?
11. if you were given the option to go back and change something that happened in your life, would you?



No comments:

Post a Comment